Getting in Touch
Cambridge, MA 02139
The building is a large gray Victorian house with a red door on the corner of Inman Street and Broadway.
Click the map for a detailed Google maps and a set of their driving directions.
On The Rise is a short walk from the Central Square T stop on the Red Line and bus routes 68, 83, 91, and 64.
From Central Square (map):
- Walk down Mass Ave toward Harvard Square about 2 blocks and take a right on Inman Street (City Hall is on the corner).
- Walk down Inman about 4 blocks to Broadway. On The Rise is directly in front of you, on the opposite side of Broadway. The walk is a little less than half a mile.
From Rt. 93/Expressway:
- Take the Storrow Drive exit (if you're coming from the north, it's a new exit off to the right).
- From Storrow, take the Kendall/Government Center exit (about 1/4 - 1/2 mile after you get onto Storrow Drive; it is a left exit).
- After you get onto the exit ramp, get in the right lane; merge right across the Longfellow Bridge over the Charles River.
- Keep on the road that took you over the river—that’s Broadway.
- Go for one mile on Broadway to Prospect Street (traffic light). There is a Store 24 on one corner and a gas station across the street.
- If it is not possible to park on the street, then proceed with directions from Broadway in Cambridge, below.
From Broadway in Cambridge:
(Note that Broadway in Somerville is a different street!)
- On The Rise has a small parking lot with a driveway on to Inman Street. Inman Street is one-way toward Broadway, so to reach the parking lot, you have to turn off Broadway, go around the block, and approach from the back of the building.
- If coming from the East (say, from Boston), take a right on to Prospect Street.
- If coming from the West (say, from Somerville), take a left on to Prospect Street.
- At the next stoplight, take a left onto Hampshire Street.
- At the next stoplight, take a left onto Inman Street (there’s a jazz bar called Ryles on the corner, with an awning that looks like a piano keyboard).
- Go almost all the way up to the next light (that is the corner of Broadway and Inman).
- You will see a parking lot on the left hand side of the street, about four cars wide, two cars deep, with the back of a gray house facing the lot. That's On The Rise's lot and the back of our house. The right three lanes belong to On The Rise--pull into one of these three lanes and walk around to the front of the house (which is on Broadway).
On The Rise, Inc.
Cambridge, MA 02139