Give to On The Rise
Together, you allow us to continue providing safety, community, and advocacy for homeless and formerly-homeless women in our communities. Thank you.
A quick and easy way to impact the lives of the homeless and formerly homeless women we serve.
Join the Sustainers Circle and become the lifeline of On The Rise.
Monthly giving is the easiest way to ensure that On The Rise can continue to provide safety, community and advocacy for homeless and formerly-homeless women.
Each day, an average of 40 women connect with On The Rise for shelter, food, clothing and a place to belong. The Sustainers Circle is a special group of donors who generously give monthly to support On The Rise's programs and services.
How you can make an impact each month:
- $10 Call Long Distance: Help women to connect with family and friends
- $20 Celebrations: Help celebrate birthdays in the Safe Haven once a month
- $30 Ride the T: Buy a reduced monthly T pass for women to access resources
- $50 Fill the Tank: Allow staff to accompany women to important appointments around Greater Boston
Other Ways to Give:
- Checks should be made out to "On The Rise, Inc." and donations sent to:
On The Rise
Cambridge, MA 02139
- Donation Form
- Fill out a donation form and mail it to On The Rise at the address above. All gifts made to On The Rise can be made in honor or memory of someone special. If you provide an address, we will send a note to your honoree.
- Matching Gifts
- Thank you for considering a donation to On The Rise. On The Rise is a tax-exempt 501(c)(3) non-profit organization. Contributions are tax-deductible to the full extent allowed by law. Please check with your human resources department to find out if your company has a Matching Gifts Program. If your company does match employee contributions, please mail the appropriate matching gift form with your contribution.
- Corporate Giving and Sponsorships
- Planned Gifts
- Stock Gifts
- Wedding Gifts
- Workplace Giving
If you have any questions please contact Delphene Mooney at email@example.com or 617-497-5757.
On The Rise is also funded by the Department of Children & Families Domestic Violence Unit and is supported by the Massachusetts Office of Victims Assistance through the 1984 VOCA grant from the Office for Victims of Crime, Office of Justice Programs, and the U.S. Department of Justice.